PCN Business Services can assist you in all aspects of starting up your business.
We will discuss your goals and objectives with you to design and implement a plan and structure that meets your personal and business goals.
Based on your goals and objectives, we will help you establish the optimum structure that takes account of all relevant business, tax, asset protection and succession planning considerations.
Together with our trusted network of advisers including lawyers, finance brokers, auditors, financial planners and other specialists, we can assist you with all requirements in the establishment of your business, including:
- Identifying the most appropriate structure (sole trader, partnership, trust of company) for your business to thrive.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business.
- Prepare your business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts if required.
- Assess your finance requirements and advise you on the best sources of finance.
- Attending to all necessary Australian Securities and Investment Commission, Australian Taxation Office and other government registrations.
- Tax planning advice (including projections, forward tax estimates, and customised strategies).
- BAS and GST advice and all related lodgment and ATO reconciliation requirements.
- Auditing Services. We can arrange for a suitably qualified independent ASIC company or SMSF auditor where an audit is required.